Exceptional Senior Living is proud to offer convenient, on-site outpatient therapy for our residents. Partnered with HTS Outpatient Rehabilitation, our residents have access to comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy services without having to leave our community.
Specialized Rehabilitation Programs
- State-of-the-art technology to reduce pain and speed healing
- Convenient therapy gym accessible to all residents
- Personalized treatment plan designed for each unique condition
Our highly trained, licensed therapists are experienced in treating a wide range of conditions. Utilizing the most researched and successful therapeutic interventions, our goal is to reduce promote healing by reducing pain and inflammation.
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Post-Orthopedic Surgeries
- Herniated Discs
- Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Muscle Strains
- Tingling or Numbness
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Pain Management
- Balance and Gait Training
- Cardiac Conditions
- Stroke Recovery
- Neurological Conditions
Many people are familiar with physical therapists helping patients with orthopedic problems, such as back pain or knee and hip surgeries, to reduce pain and regain function. Others may be aware of treatments that physical therapists provide to assist patients recovering from a stroke to learn to use their limbs and walk again.
Physical therapists are primarily concerned with the remediation of impairments, disabilities and the promotion of mobility, functional ability, quality of life and movement potential through examination, evaluation, diagnosis and physical intervention.
Occupational therapy is the holistic intervention in many areas of occupation like activities of daily living (ADLs). This may include bathing, dressing, grooming; Occupational therapy also assists with instrumental activities of living, such as home and financial management, rest and sleep, education, work, play, leisure and social participation.
With a thorough evaluation, occupational therapists develop collaborative goals to identify strengths and deficits and address barriers that hinder performance in multiple areas. Occupational therapy interventions include helping with learning to compensate and/or regain skills to lead a full and productive life.
Speech-Language Pathology (Speech Therapy) is the study, diagnosis, and treatment of defects and disorders of the voice and of spoken and written communication.
Speech therapy also evaluates and treats neurological and physical disorders and conditions caused by an injury or illness, such as dysphagia (problems swallowing), apraxia (disorder of motor planning) and dysarthria (motor speech disorder). Treatment goals include reducing the disability, educating, and counseling on how to cope with the stress associated with speech and communication disorders.
Could Outpatient Therapy Help You?
- Is pain affecting your daily activities?
- Have you recently noticed that your muscles feel weaker?
- Are you taking more anti-inflammatory or pain medicines to reduce your pain?
- Do you noticing a difference in your energy and stamina?
- Are you having trouble putting on clothes, getting out of bed or reaching for a shoe?
- Do you avoid social engagements or feel anti-social due to your health?
- Do you noticing stiffness in certain joints?
- Are you noticing any new pain?
- Could you benefit from, or are you using an assistive device such as a walker or cane?
- Are you worried about falling or have balance problems such as dizziness, shuffling feet or have to hold on to furniture to stay balanced?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, outpatient therapy may be your answer. Contact your doctor to see if you could benefit from therapy and to obtain a written prescription for outpatient therapy.
Outpatient Therapy Services are provided by Healthcare Therapy Services, Inc.
www.htstherapy.com I 800-486-4449